Configuring Google Apps Federation with Clearlogin is very easy. You will just need to go to your Google Apps admin console and select a few options and fill out a few key pieces of information available from your Clearlogin Admin Console. Just follow the steps below and you should have no problem at all.
- Open the Google Aps administration Console at https://admin.google.com
- Select Security
- Select Set up single sign-on (SSO)
- Check Setup SSO with third party identity provider
- Fill out the Sign-in page URL, Sign-out page URL, and Change password URL. This information is available at https://admin.clearlogin.com/settings/gapps
- Then upload your Verification certificate which can be found at https://admin.clearlogin.com/settings/keypair and downloaded with the Download Public Certificate button