To create a Slack App Connection in Clearlogin just follow these steps. (Reminder: To use any App Connection in Clearlogin you must first configure an Identity Source, typically an LDAP Server or G Suite.)
Log into https://admin.clearlogin.com and select Apps on the navigation bar.
- On the Manage App Connections Page, scroll down and click on New App Connection.
- Select Slack from the App Supermarket.
- Enter Your Slack Domain which would be MY_DOMAIN.slack.com where MY_DOMAIN is replaced with your domain in Slack.
Select the access tags you would like to use for the connection and click Save Slack App.
- You can find the information you will need to post to Slack in the right hand sidebar of the newly created link app.
- Copy the corresponding fields from Clearlogin into Slack and click Save Configuration.
- Slack will preform a test authentication to confirm the authentication is setup successfully.
- You are all set to use Slack Single Sign On with Clearlogin!
Slack's full documentation for SAML Providers can be found at https://slack.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/203772216-Using-single-sign-on-with-Slack