Creating an administrator account is a very simple and easy process. All you need to get started is to be an administrator yourself.
- Log into https://admin.clearlogin.com and on the left sidebar, select Settings and then click on Manager Users.
- Click on the green plus button that says Add New User.
- Enter your new administrator's e-mail address and full name, then choose Admin under the Role drop-down menu. Click the green Save User button when you're done.
- You will be brought back to the Users page.
Find for your new administrator either by searching through the alphabetized list, or by using the search bar located near the top of the page, and then click on the blue edit user button on the right.
- On the user's page, click on the purple Reset Admin Password button.
- The page will refresh and you will receive the below message at the top:
- Congratulations! You have successfully created a new administrator for your organization!
Your new administrator will receive an e-mail with a randomly generated password that we recommend changing.