Creating an administrator account is a very simple and easy process. All you need to get started is to be an administrator yourself.
- Log into https://admin.clearlogin.com and on the left hand navigation bar, select User Profiles.
- You will be brought to the User Profiles page.
If the new administrator's profile already exists (it would be automatically created if the administrator logged in as a user, unless otherwise specified by another administrator; see section 3 of the User Profiles article for more information) find them in the directory (either by searching through the alphabetized list, or by using the search bar located near the top of the page) and click on the (edit user) button next to their name. Otherwise, click on the button near the top of the page.
- Enter your new administrator's e-mail address and full name, then choose Admin under the Role drop-down menu. Click the green Save User button when you're done.
- You will be brought back to the User Profiles page if this was a new User Profile. If you were only editing an existing User Profile, then the page will refresh..
If the User Profile is new, find your new administrator in the directory and then click on the button next to their name.
- On the administrator's page, click on the purple Reset Admin Password button.
- The page will refresh and you will receive the below message at the top:
- Congratulations! You have successfully created a new administrator for your organization!
Your new administrator will shortly receive an e-mail with a randomly generated password that we recommend changing.
- Please read this article for information on how to change your administrator password and security question.