Resetting an administrator's account is a very simple and easy process. All you need to get started is to be an administrator yourself.
- Log into https://admin.clearlogin.com and on the left hand navigation bar, select User Profiles.
- You will be brought to the User Profiles page.
Find your administrator in the directory (either by searching through the alphabetized list, or by using the search bar located near the top of the page) and click on the (edit user) button next to their name. Otherwise, click on the button near the top of the page.
- On the administrator's profile page, click on the purple Reset Admin Password button.
- The page will refresh and you will receive the below message at the top:
- Congratulations! You have successfully reset an administrator's password!
Your administrator will shortly receive an e-mail with a randomly generated password that we recommend changing.
Please read this article for information on how to change your administrator password and security question.