Resetting an administrator's account is a very simple and easy process. All you need to get started is to be an administrator yourself.
- Log into https://admin.clearlogin.com and on the left sidebar, select Settings and then click on User Profiles.
- Find the administrator either by searching through the alphabetized list, or by using the search bar located near the top of the page, and then click on the blue edit user button on the right.
- On the administrator's user page, click on the purple Reset Admin Password button.
- The page will refresh and you will receive the below message at the top:
- Congratulations! You have successfully reset an administrator's password!
Your administrator will receive an e-mail with a randomly generated password that we recommend changing.