Clearlogin now supports integration of it's Reports with Microsoft Office 365 Groups for ease of monitoring purposes!
- To get started, log into https://admin.clearlogin.com and on the navigation bar, select Settings and then click on Event Integrations.
- You will be presented with the Manage Integrations page.
Select Office 365.
- You will be brought to the New Office 365 Integration page.
Enter the following information on this page:
A. For your Display Name, you can choose something that describes what events you will be integrating. For example, maybe you only want to see successful and unsuccessful login events, so you would name this integration, "Login Events." Pretty simple.
B. The Events field is where you enter which events you want to have posted. When you click on the form you will be presented with a dropdown menu:
You may either click on each event that you want, or type them in manually and denote them with either commas or the enter key.
- When you're done, click on the green button that says Save Office 365 Integration. You will receive a message stating that the Integration was created successfully.
However you're not done yet. As you can see below, the integration is not yet connected or enabled.
- Now let's get connected to Office 365. Click on the red button that says Connect to Office 365.
- You will be brought to Microsoft's Connectors page. Log in like you normally would.
- After logging in, you will be presented with a permissions screen. From the dropdown menu, select the Office 365 group that you want your events to be posted to and then click on the blue button that says Allow.
- After clicking "Allow," you will be brought back to to the configuration's summary page. You should see a message that reads Successfully connected to Office 365 and your integration will now be enabled. You will also see that the blue button that the red button that says Connect to Office 365 has been replaced by a WebHook URL that's been generated by Microsoft. You do not need to notate this.
- Congratulations, you have integrated events with Microsoft Office 365 Groups successfully!