In order for the Clearlogin Password Manager to be able to automatically log you into your apps, it's going to need your username and password for each app (a one-time set-up, unless you change your credentials).
- To start, first navigate to your Clearlogin Dashboard either by clicking on the password manager button on the top right-hand corner of Chrome, or by navigating to https://self.clearlogin.com or https://yoursubdomain.clearlogin.com if you don't already have the Password Manager installed.
- Click on the lock icon near the top right-hand corner of the screen, below your e-mail address.
- You will be brought to your Personal Accounts page which has a list of your currently provisioned apps. Click on the green plus button next to an app to add your credentials.
- Enter your credentials for the app that you chose.
- Click on either the blue Save button to be brought back to the Personal Accounts Page, or click on the blue Save and Log In button to save your credentials and also make sure that they worked (you will be brought directly to the app in it's logged in state, as though you accessed it from your dashboard).
- As you can see in the screenshot above, next to the app I configured, there is now a red X button which can be clicked on in order to remove my credentials.
Next to the red X button is a blue pencil button which if clicked will bring you back to the app's credentials storage page, in case you ever need to modify your username and password.
- You have successfully added your credentials to your apps, congratulations! Remember that if you change your credentials within an app you will have to update them in Clearlogin by using these steps.